Hey there I am Amalie! Mom of two awesomely creative kids, and wife of a firefighter. Fun fact ... my hubby and I went to elementary, middle and high school together and we grew up a mile from each other but didn't even notice one another until after high school! I love life, unplanned adventures, traveling the world, camping, and of course, Disney! I am a total nerd, I admit it. I have fun, don't take myself too seriously and make the moments count. I still cry like a baby during the vows at every wedding (yes every one)! I am so drawn to photography because I believe that time is fleeting. I see in my own life how fast these moments pass. I am truly proud to say that when I reflect on my own work, I am taken back to those magical times.
A few things in life that I love:
- My wild and crazy kids, my main squeeze Jeff, and my two pups Lucky & Sophie.
- My job, I love the friendships that I build with all of my clients throughout the wedding process and there after.
- Starbucks of course! Black iced tea baby, thats my favorite (I worked there for 7 years, to say I am obsessed an understatement)
- Anthropologie, I mean really, who doesn't love it?
- Old school hip hop, watch out I might bust out with a rap.
Prices start at $3900 for wedding coverage.